TiPb Give-Away: Wolfenstein RPG for iPhone -- and Xbox 360!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
picture-26.png

Wolfenstein RPG [$2.99 - [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=315286978&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]iTunes link[/URL]] brings the classic mobile game to the iPhone (and iPod touch) platform with all its spiked brass knuckled, sub machine gunning, dynamite exploding glory.

And the folks behind it want to give you a chance to not only get the App Store version, but the Xbox 360 game as well!

How can you get the give-away? Just hit reply and tell us your favorite Wolfenstein moment (and if by some crazy chance you don't have one -- make one up!)

Ready, set... snell!

supermanfos

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I don't have a particular moment but I do love how you get to have (2) guns @ the same time. That really comes in handy.... :rolleyes:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
My favorite Wolfenstein moment was discovering the term "BFG." And then making sure I got to use them!

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
I have to admit that i have never played wolfenstein. but anything that allows me to shoot bad guys on my iPhone has to lead up to awesome moments. favorite to-be moment on wolfenstein (hopefully, if i win ;)) headshot with pistol. that's always great :)

imp3rfecjohn

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Wolfenstein reminisence

My favorite moment was my first time playing the first level. As a fan of Mario and its ilk, a game where you just shot up Nazis and weren't aiming for ever- higher scores was an awesome new experience.

Jeepfp3

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
Wolvenstein is amazing...

I picked up the original at a clearance section at walmart
back in '93! I paid $4.99 for it and have been hooked ever since!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I think I've played it in some form on every PC I've ever owned. My fav moment is when you kill the bad guys and they keel over :D

spiderman001728

May 8, 2009
Visit site
I played this game when i was a kid, on my fathers computer. I invested so many hours. Looking for secrets was my thing. I would walk along the walls tapping the (I THINK space bar) to open the secret doors. I would never leave a room without looking for those secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2