Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Share my way of free download videos and songs into video player

When I come to some other community like answers.yahoo, I always see someone ask the same question: How to get videos or free download videos from Internet into their iPod, iPhone, Sansa, PSP or some other popular players. Right now I own an iPod Touch 2. With my funniest iPod I enjoy my favorite movies like Gone with Wind, Ironman, The Dark Knight etc and other 180 songs. So you may wonder how did I get so much beautiful movies and songs into my player. In the below I will share my experience with you so that you can get video and songs you want in your portable player.

I get all the videos and songs from Internet. There are many free resources on Internet that you can download. I usually download movie and music from those famous video website such as Youtube, Google video, Yahoo video. There are also many other free website for you to download videos such as Hulu, MySpace, Reuters, Metacafe, Break, Dailymotion, iFilm, Music, StreetFire, etc. Of course you may select videos according to your interest. For example, you can get more videos about International news, financial information and trading products information on Reuters.com. On Hulu.com you may get more TV shows and movies from NBC, FOX and many other networks and studio, but Hulu videos are currently offered only to users in the United States. For metacafe, I like the short entertainment video on it, which is really funny. Youtube, Yahoo and Google display a wide variety of video content, you may search movie clips, TV clips, music videos you want and free download it into your computer.

Ok, after surf on Internet, now you must harvest lots of videos in your computer. Next you need to transfer these videos into your portable player. You may find that most of your videos are flv format files. So you need to transfer your videos with a flv video converter. What I use is Free FLV converter, it is the free one Ihave find. You may free download it.but many of them are not totally free so you can free download its trial version firstly.
    on its official website to have a try.
    The free trial version can convert video for 2 minutes, you may free try it first. If you like it you may go to its official website to buy it for full version.
    softdir.net is the web I always visit,it has has over 1400 shareware and freeware software with full description : include DVD Ripper, video Converter and other conversion tools to convert your DVD and video to various video formats for iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP and all kinds of other video and audio players.You can find what you need and enjoy your favorite DVD and video files on them.
    Then you may transfer your videos from computer into portable player in the below step by step way.
    Ok, those are all the information I want to share. Now you may follow my way to get videos and ringtones for your iPod, Iphone, PSP, Zune, Sansa, mobile phone and all other popular players. If you still have questions, post here!