Military Wallpapers

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
here are some of my military wallpapers, i'm a little biased because i'm a former Marine!:D if anyone has a request for a different branch, let me know.

iKill.jpg
Marines-camo.jpg
USMC-Flag.jpg
The-Few.jpg
Blood-Line.jpg

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
ok, here are some more i made. if you have specific pics you want let me know.

Navy-Emblem.jpg
Navy-Carrier.jpg
Dont-tread.jpg
Air-Force.jpg
ARMY.jpg

i want you to know that the navy ones killed me to make!:p you know how jarheads get along with the navy!:eek:

i tried to trim them so that they would look the best on the lockscreen.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Thanks, ya big Jarhead! :p

Man, my first duty station was Camp Smith in Hawaii. I've been on three amphibs, an LHA, an LHD, and an old POS LPH. I think most of the ships I've been on have been decommed. Man, I'm getting old!:D

bosox0898

May 24, 2009
Visit site
Nice bacrounds man. I have never actually been in the military (I tore my acl and mcl at a leadership training course at ft. Bragg my junior year of ROTC and couldn't get in) but always supported all of you in uniform. Keep up the good work

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
On and off topic....

ctt1wbw - which LHD's were you on? My 2nd husband builds them.

bosox0898 - where do you live? 30+ states have state guards/state defense forces, which are an official branch of the military and fall directly under the governor. It is a great way to fulfill your community service obligations, without the worry of being sent out of state - and depending on the state, very lax physical requirements.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
On and off topic....

ctt1wbw - which LHD's were you on? My 2nd husband builds them.

bosox0898 - where do you live? 30+ states have state guards/state defense forces, which are an official branch of the military and fall directly under the governor. It is a great way to fulfill your community service obligations, without the worry of being sent out of state - and depending on the state, very lax physical requirements.

I deployed aboard the USS Wasp. :)

I also did workups and training on the USS Nassau and USS Guam. Kennedy, Saratoga, Enterprise, Yorktown, Hyman G. Rickover, Phoenix, Trepang, and Key West. Whew.

Oh, plus a deployment to beautiful sandy Saudi Arabia.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I come from a US Navy family but am in the US Coast Guard dealing with Search and Rescue...any chance of hooking me up with a USCG wallpaper

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods