Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Pod to pc, doesnt work on iphone 3.0

I had a pc crash last night Ive lost all my music, pod to pc does not work on 3.0, does anyone have any ideas. My phone is jailbroke
    iPhone Newbie

25 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

I useiPhone to PC transfer to help me copy all my iPhone music and videos onto my new laptop.

The whole process goes as follows:

Firstly install this program on your computer. When you connect your iPhone to the computer, this program would instantly display all music and videos on your iPhone. All you need is to select what you wish to transfer and click "Copy" button. Done. All your selected files will be copied to your selceted folder on the computer safely. Now you can easily add those files to the iTunes library.
    More importantly, this won't overwrite any original files on your iPhone.
    You can free download it to try and see if it works for you.
    iPhone Newbie

12 Posts

Goole iPhone to computer transfer..

Hope it helps.
    iPhone Newbie

21 Posts

TouchCopy is another good one to use.
    iPhone Newbie

24 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

There are so many what called iPhone and iPod tranfer can do this job. But one of the best one is Cucusoft iPhone iTouch iPod to computer transfer. It can works with iPhone, iPhone 3.0,itouch and iPod . Transfer songs, video, playlist and photo from iPod and iPhone to computer. iPhone iTouch iPod to computer transfer, iPhone to computer transfer software
    iMore Intermediate

193 Posts

Ifunbox and sharepod work and they're free
    iPhone Elite

1,986 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,026 Global Posts

no backup?