Ringtone Requests

ddclark94

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Here you go.

Thanks so so much, but can I ask a favor???? Can you do the part that actually says "Low Ri Der" kinda slow like that? It's hard to explain. If you don't want to bother with it I understand totally,

One more request is the Black Eyed Peas "Boom Boom Pow" My 1 & 1/2 year old granddaughter is entrhralled with it. She loves it all. Thanks in advance if anyone can do it. :)

ryrycalguy

Jul 14, 2008
twitter.com
Thanks so so much, but can I ask a favor???? Can you do the part that actually says "Low Ri Der" kinda slow like that? It's hard to explain. If you don't want to bother with it I understand totally,

One more request is the Black Eyed Peas "Boom Boom Pow" My 1 & 1/2 year old granddaughter is entrhralled with it. She loves it all. Thanks in advance if anyone can do it. :)

I hope this works out for you.:)

ddclark94

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I have another request if anyone has it.. Sweet Home Alabama...thats a pretty typical ringtone, if you are into that kinda music :)...

Kingsley

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Here are some of mine, figured I'd share.

MJ - PYT short
MJ - PYT long
Green Day - Basket Case
Eddie Murphy's Coming to America - If loving the lord is wrong, I don't want to be right!

Kingsley

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
A few more ...

Give me back that filet'o'fish - McDonald's Commercial
Get off my phone! - Glenn Beck
Cotton headed ninny muggins - ELF
Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers

geeanywhere

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
I know this might sound dumb or probably asked but I want the Kumar ringtone from the movie. Anyone know where I can retrieve it??? Thanks

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Anyone got any Weird Al ringtones? Or anything from Saturday morning cartoons (classic one, not current). Or anything from those educational spots - like "I'm just a bill" or "Interplanet JAnet".

Chris

bcald7

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Could someone upload the Kill Bill whistle tone here? I don't want to give my phone number to a website to get it. Also the sound when Beatrix is about to confront a foe would be cool too.

Thanks!