Ringtone Requests

The_strain

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
I know myself and ALLOT of other guys on here know how to make ringtones. But there are still allot of you that don't know how. So if anyone has a favorite song let us know in this thread and we can try to help you out and make a ringtone out of it. And if you want let us know the the time, IE ( 00.47 - 1.34)
or whatever. Hope this helps and gets bigger. =)

Reactions: 10sim80
S

smswetz

I wish the other thread didn't get so big, I'm looking for simple "ringer" type ringtones, something a little conservative that isn't based on music or voice.

Thunder God

Aug 29, 2004
Visit site
i was wondering if anyone has a good ringtone for business contacts? i tend to give groups of people a specific ringtone and my last group one for business contacts is old and sore to my ears.:(

Thunder God

Aug 29, 2004
Visit site
its funny that you mentioned the rings above. i went through them but did not like them but they reminded me alot of my fuze tones and remembered the tone anthem which is good. thank you for leading towards the right direction!

Kingsley

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone help me out and make a ringtone version of former Colts coach Jim Mora and his infamous "Playoffs!?" tirade?

I had this on my Blackberry and would love to have it on my iPhone.

Kingsley

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
I made a couple myself. Just need a few more posts to be allowed to attach them . Meanwhile, does anyone have an audio clip of Wii Fit music? And the Dennis Green tirade about "da Bears"?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR