How to transfer pictures iPhone to Mac?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Llofte is correct as per usual.

If you've previously told iPhoto not to launch when you plug in a digital camera (which is how the iPhone camera is treated), you'll have to launch it yourself.

Jessi#IM

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
Search iPhone photo to mac transfer program at google.com. You should find a solution.

Or download this iPhone to mac transfer program to see if it works for you. One of my friends is using it, and he told me that it not only can transfer photos, but also music, videos, playlists, podcasts and TV Shows.

Best luck!

Last edited:

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
You can import them right in using iPhoto.

This only allows you to transfer from your camera roll though.

Is there any FREE program that will let you transfer everything?

Just got the iMac back and I have over 1,300 pics on my iPhone that I need to get back to the iMac. :(

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
found this post on another forum, hope it helps...

or maybe this...

iPod transfer - iPod to iTunes - iPhone transfer - iPod rip, backup iPod and iPhone music

EDIT: i just tried out the second program, it will do what your looking for...

I found all those, problem is, the trials let u transfer a handful of files, touchcopy allows 100 photos, then you have to upgrade, i have 1,300 :(

EDIT: I tried the trial, I found out apparently iPhone compresses images to suit itself, and transferring back loses quality. :( I'm just going to hope my brother can get stuff of the corrupt HD :\

Last edited:

kchamussy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi. I'm the developer of 'Photo Transfer App'. An iPhone/iPad application that let's you transfer photos from your iPhone to your computer or to another iDevice (iPhone, iTouch, iPad). You can transfer multiple pictures at one time over wifi so no cables and no other software required.

The app is currently in the top 25 iPhone and iPad apps in the Photography category.

You can find the app on the app store by searching for 'Photo Transfer App'.

I hope you find it useful.

blaze22

Jul 27, 2011
www.iphonetransfer.info
iPhone picture transfer to Mac

Its simple. In order to transfer iPhone images to Mac computer you need to use iPhone transfer tool. You can also use iTunes but will transfer too slow. The lets you transfer all your iphone photos, music, videos, notes etc quickly.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Hi. I'm the developer of 'Photo Transfer App'. An iPhone/iPad application that let's you transfer photos from your iPhone to your computer or to another iDevice (iPhone, iTouch, iPad). You can transfer multiple pictures at one time over wifi so no cables and no other software required.

The app is currently in the top 25 iPhone and iPad apps in the Photography category.

You can find the app on the app store by searching for 'Photo Transfer App'.

I hope you find it useful.

What he said. Great app.

dublex

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
The program I use on the mac is 'Preview'. It's on every single mac. All you do is connect the iPhone and go to File -> Import from [name of iphone] and it will bring up all the pictures and videos you have stored on the device. This is probably the quickest method. I use it all the time when I want to take something and stick it in Photoshop for some good ol' rendering!

Reactions: MetalMistress13

fdeschenes

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
The simplest way without iPhoto is using Image Capture. It's bundled with OS X and should be in the Applications folder (or perhaps under Utilities).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh