best ringtones

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
iRinger is amazingly easy, fast, and free! I made about 25 ringtones the other night in a matter of about 1/2 hour. If you like having your own ringtones this is definitely worth checking out.

deelux

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
Hi My name is Darryl.

If anyone is interested in ringtones for your cell phone, I am a music composer/producer and I sell my music through AudioSparx.com to Verizon and many other phone companies and
if you join with AudioSparx.com you can download hundreds of ringtones each month for $9.99 a month. Or if you like you can buy mine direct for 1.50 each from my direct url or you may search for "Deelux" in your search engine and see if I am with your cell phone carrier.

I have music of all kinds and even humors ones with chipmunk voices, singing and just plain ole funny stuff. To find my material on the web just google

"Dee Lux AudioSparx Ringtones" .

ENJOY!

Mike1980

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
fave songs much better for me than 'normal ring'. it is very funny when several iPhones start to ring with the same sound and their owners start to take them off and look at them with surprise

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Hi My name is Darryl.

If anyone is interested in ringtones for your cell phone, I am a music composer/producer and I sell my music through AudioSparx.com to Verizon and many other phone companies and
if you join with AudioSparx.com you can download hundreds of ringtones each month for $9.99 a month. Or if you like you can buy mine direct for 1.50 each from my direct url or you may search for "Deelux" in your search engine and see if I am with your cell phone carrier.

I have music of all kinds and even humors ones with chipmunk voices, singing and just plain ole funny stuff. To find my material on the web just google

"Dee Lux AudioSparx Ringtones" .

ENJOY!

Where's your other brother Darryl?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice