Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Pictures in Phone Contacts

I have a picture that is attached to one of my phone contacts. I believe it was deleted from the Camera Roll long ago.

My problem is that I need to get this picture back. Is there anyway to get the picture from the phone contacts back into an area where I can access it and save it ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

6,816 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

If it is still on the phone contact you can simply take it from a backup from outlook or whatever you use to sync your contacts. It may be downsized greatly, but that is the best you will be able to do. Other than that it is gone.
    iPhone Newbie

11 Posts

you can try google contact sync and you will see the picture in the google contact webapp
    iPhone Newbie

25 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

Thumbs up

There is an iPhone contacts backup software that was designed to help you transfer all contacts and contacts photos from your iPhone back to your computer. You can give it a try.

"With this handy iPhone Contacts backup software, iPhone users can backup all iPhone contacts and contact photos from iPhone to computer in simplest steps. During transfer process, it enables iPhone users to choose whether to backup all iPhone contacts or a single contact. Moreover, iPhone users can choose whether to backup iPhone contacts into a TXT file or an ANTC file. In ANTC file condition, iPhone users can protect the file with a password to keep their privacy."
    iMore Genius

3,337 Posts

Maybe take a screenshot of hit with sleep switch and homebutton at same time.
    iPhone Newbie

22 Posts

i like google