I need a good DVD ripper to copy dvd's to my hard drive, where can i find a free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solomon2

Nov 3, 2008
Visit site
I just bought a new computer and tried to copy a DVD to my hard drive, the transfer was succesful?

however when i tried to see the video again from my hard drive it was very jubled both the video and the audio. Video will show still frames of the movie for various seconds and then skip to another one and audio skips like a scratched CD. When i play the DVD (bourne Identitiy) directly from my DVD player it plays just fine. i have a 64 bit dual core amd processor, 2 gigs of ram, 300+ free gigs of hard drive space and this movie was the first thing i have put on my computer since i got it yesterday. What could be causing this?

I was told this problem was because i need a DVD ripper to get the whole DVD, if that is true i would like to know how to get one and where to get it from.

Catherine

Jan 19, 2009
Visit site
You can use Handbrake, allows you to convert videos and DVD to several formats.
However, it only allows you to convert one video at one time. So if you want to convert several videos and merge them into one file, you?d better use iSkysoft iMedia Converter which can rip DVD and convert videos to iPod, iPhone on Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711