iPod function forgetting its place

mcswan

Aug 6, 2008
Visit site
The iPod function on my iPhone 3G will not remember where it's at.

If I navigate away from iPod for even 20 minutes in one case, the device will forget where it was in the playlist.

If I'm shuffling 300 songs, and listen to 7 or 8 on the way to work, on the way home, it's forgotten where it was and starts over at 1 of 300.

If I'm not shuffling - same thing.

Anybody else having this problem?

The video will remember where it was forever, as long as I don't synch, and there's even an option for that, but no go on the songs.

My Nano could be ignored for weeks and would remember where it was...

Frustrating.

mcswan

Aug 6, 2008
Visit site
Then why does the header immediately before that option say "Video," hmm?

iPhone 3G, s/w ver. 2.1. I guess mine just has a bug.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I was actually going to post on here with this same exact problem. I always put it on shuffle and then I got in locked mode to the double tap on the home button and hit play and it starts at the first song in my play list instead of just continuing on the shuffle playlist! Not a big deal, but a bit annoying.

bman7163

Nov 16, 2008
Visit site
Has anyone figured out this issue with music resuming where last played?

I thought maybe this would have been fixed in the newest firmware, but I am still having an issue with this. It will resume playback for a few minutes, but then just go back to my songs list.

My old nano used to stay exactly where you left off until the battery die or you made song changes within iTunes. My nano also used to keep track of when a song was last played through iTunes. I used to use this when I had a lot of songs on my ipod and would delete them off as I listened to them.

Any help on this would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner