Make my own ringtones?

ddclark94

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I found a great free download it's called iringer & it is the easiest to use. You just use a song off your pc or a cd you can drag the song to where you want it to start. Then when it's the way you want it all you do is hit the export button & it goes striaght to your itunes file. I made 1 yesterday & then my 10 year old niece made one for her ringtone on my iphone so it is quite easy.

Last edited:

inchik

Sep 5, 2009
Visit site
Your phone simply does not come with the appropriate ringtones for your needs as a professional. Dogs barking, pinball machines and face melting guitar riffs may be fine for fooling around on a weekend, but they're as likely to blow a big deal for you as spilling coffee down your shirt before the meeting.

These are not your teenagers ringtones. These are clean, sophisticated, high quality business ringtones.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Check out iringer.net It's EASY, QUICK, SIMPLE. And it's FREE.
1.) Import
2.) Create
3.) Xport to iTunes
4.) Sync to iPhone

BAM... Ringtone

Toby

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
This is the way I create ringtones (this works on a Mac, not sure about a PC):

1) Find MP3 in iTunes.
2) Right-click song and pick Get Info.
3) Go to Options tab and select a 30 second or less window of the song where you want the ringtone to be (for example, start at 1:01 and stop at 1:22.500).
4) Right-click on file and select Create an AAC version.
5) Go back to Get Info on the original and remove start and stop times.
6) Find AAC version in your iTunes folder, and rename it from song.m4a to song.m4r and double-click it.
7) Delete AAC entry in iTunes since that m4a file is no longer there.
8) ???
9) Profit.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i really would like to make my own now that i have figured out, thanks to some members here, how to put them on the device (iphone folders)
but the issue i am having is i'm not a fan of music ringtones.
having a hard time finding 'normal ringtones'

any suggestions?

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
i really would like to make my own now that i have figured out, thanks to some members here, how to put them on the device (iphone folders)
but the issue i am having is i'm not a fan of music ringtones.
having a hard time finding 'normal ringtones'

any suggestions?

are you using a mac or a pc?

also, if you convert a file to .m4r then you should be able to just drag them into the ringtones tab of iTunes and sync your phone then it'll just show up under custom in sounds ---> ringtones

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
He is a cool program to aid in the creation of ringtones

Jokosher

will give this a try. thank you

are you using a mac or a pc?

also, if you convert a file to .m4r then you should be able to just drag them into the ringtones tab of iTunes and sync your phone then it'll just show up under custom in sounds ---> ringtones

win xp pro
I will be using iPhone Folders due to the fact I am wanting to change my text/email tones.
will be using iTunes for the conversion.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234