iPod 2 iPod

lovesms

Nov 20, 2007
Visit site
Do you have heard of the software iPod 2 iPod ? It is a program that allows you to transfer your music and video between them. Until now this hasn't been possible without losing all your existing songs. iPod 2 iPod gives you the power to take control of your music collection.
The way you view your music is up to you, sort by Artist, Genre, Album, or even group similar songs together, then drag and drop them onto another iPod.

What about it?

Muero

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
It still requires a Windows machine to run the program and transfer the files between the iPods. Even without this expensive program, all it takes is putting the iPods in disk mode to allow any computer to see the files and transfer them. There are free alternatives (YamiPod, Floola, and many others) that can do this too. This program may make this one specific process of copying from one iPod to another 1% easier, but anyone with half a brain cell could do this using free software, and the free programs have many more features than the $40 "iPod 2 iPod."

bomba

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
why would you wanna sync ipod to ipod, there ARE programes out there to download the music off the ipod and into your itunes. i think that would be more efficient!

tony33

Jul 29, 2008
Visit site
yep, I've tried ipod 2 ipod for transferring files between my ipod and my sister's. It works fine and really easy to use. So I highly recommend you to try this great software.

aifans007

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
Visit site
Do you have heard of the software iPod 2 iPod ? It is a program that allows you to transfer your music and video between them. Until now this hasn't been possible without losing all your existing songs. iPod 2 iPod gives you the power to take control of your music collection.
The way you view your music is up to you, sort by Artist, Genre, Album, or even group similar songs together, then drag and drop them onto another iPod.

What about it?

It dose't work for ipod touch.

Jessi#IM

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
It doesn't support iPod Touch. And I prefer to use some iPod to computer/iTunes transfer program.

For transferring music from old iPod to new iPod:

If all music/videos are on the iTunes library, we can simply plug in our new iPod and sync. Everything will be transferred perfectly.

If those music/videos are not on the iTunes, but our old iPod, then we can can simply use an iPod to computer transfer program to help us retrieve all songs/videos back to the computer and iTunes. see how at gutensoft.com/Utilities/Tansee-iPod-Transfer.htm

It's easy.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal