Meet the iMore Volunteers!!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Good morning all. I thought I'd start a new thread as a way for all the volunteers to introduce themselves, the area(s) they volunteer in and their experience with Apple and iOS.

My name is Lee, but I've been called LeeBo since elementary school. It was a nickname my 1st grade teacher gave me and it stuck. Anyway, I was an Android user (please don't throw anything at me) pretty much since day one and my wife was iOS about the same amount of time. In April of 2016 I decided to give iPhone a try and I have not been disappointed. In the past 12 months I've gone from iPhone 6S+ to 7+, with a new Apple TV, iPad Pro 9.6" 128 gig, and Apple watch. I'm currently a Trusted Member, iPhone 7 Plus Champion and iPad Pro 9.6" Champion. I'm really liking the iOS platform so far and also like helping folks who visit this site and ask questions.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Rich here, or PKcable or simply PK as most call me. I am the Q&A Team Leader for Mobile Nations. I run a team of folks who answer questions in our Ask a Question sub forum at all of our sites. I was a long time Moderator at CrackBerry.com and their Mod Team Leader until I stepped down to take the Q&A position. I still moderate. I am also the acting Mod Team Leader (and the whole Mod team) at VRHeads, plus I'm the Google Daydream View Champion. Basically when James asks for volunteers I'm one of the first in line! lol

I can always be reach via PM or social media @pkcable :)

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
My name is Brian, better known as metllicamilitia though, that's Metallica without the first A. I've been around Mobile Nations since 2009 or 2010 when I joined Crackberry, and switched between Crackberry and Android Central for a while before giving in and getting an iPhone and joining iMore.

I've been a Trusted Member for quite a few years now. I help out here and there where and when I can. Most recently I became part of the Community Reviews Team.

I'm always trying to find ways to fit tech into my life that makes sense. I do have a product waiting for me at home that should really bridge this gap for being a traveling worker. I'm not going to say what it is, all I'll say is that I'm really excited to review it and see how well it fits into my life and hope it can be of use to some others in our community. That's my main goal with the Community Reviews Team, to find ways to fit tech into our lives that make sense and can be of use to someone.

LillyISabelle

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
Hey I'm Hannah,
Devices I have: iPhone 7 Plus Rose Gold 32GB Sprint, Apple Watch Sports 2st edition, iPad Pro

I have used android and recently changed from Android to iOS and haven't Looked back. I love to run my website, watch youtube and work. I love to give a and to others

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm "D", and I'm the Ambassador Team Leader, a moderator and a Q & A member, among other things. In other words, I do a little bit of everything around here and its been my pleasure to do so. I've learned so much from interacting with the wonderful people who congregate here in the iMore forums and I'm thankful to have the opportunity to share what I've learned. With that in mind, feel free to reach out if you need any assistance with respect to your Apple products and services and I'll do my best to assist you. Take care...:)

Last edited:

anon(10210323)

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm Mark, one of the newest members of the iMore community, and a new (1-1/2 months) iPhone rookie. I'm still in my learning curve on both the iPhone SE and the iMore Forums -- but enjoying them both immensely. :cool:

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone!
I hail from Crackberry and have come over here to see what all you are doing. I'll be running around the forums learning about the Apple Products.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone! I'm Matty.

I'm sure you can guess my name is actually Matt. Im relatively new to iMore and only over the past couple months have have i been actively following. Although i actually joined about 3 years ago. Why do i keep coming back everyday? Well, firstly because of YOU reading this. Its always a pleasure to interact with everyone here in the forums and every day i learn something new which is great. This forum alway brings a little joy to my busy life. Secondly, i love helping out where i can and to know I've made someone smile makes me feel good inside. Only been a trusted member for about 3 months now?? cant remember exactly.

Look forward to seeing you guys int he forums. Im sure ill eventually remember and recognise all your names. Peace!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone! My name is Annie, and I live with my husband and a very very old Newfoundland Dog near Dayton, Ohio. I've been active on iMore for approximately 14 months. Prior to that, I just watched and read from the sidelines.

In all truth, I never ever thought that I would be lucky enough to have (or rather be owned by) an iPhone. So imagine my surprise when my husband suggested that I get an iPhone! That was an iPhone 4. Since then, I've had a 5s and am now on a 6s and looking forward to seeing what Apple's offerings will be this fall. I also am on my second iPad... I started with an iPad 2 and now have an Air 2. Needless to say I'm hooked. As for accessories, I have a handful of power banks, and a few cases, but no where near the amount as others here!

I love iMore because it's a very nice group of people who are quite helpful, and friendly. "Friendly" is a great characteristic of this forum. I've visited other forums and haven't found that to be the case.

So that's it in a nutshell! Have a great weekend!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711