Folks,

In another thread here, someone mentioned that they were going to see Kong over the weekend, and someone else said they just saw Beauty and the Beast (the new one). SO I thought why not make a thread for volunteers to recommend movies for folks to see. NOW please no spoilers OR label as such, BUT better no spoilers. Just let us know what you thought about the movie and why you recommend it!

Ok to start us out I will recommend Logan! Went to see Logan on opening weekend. I was really impressed with it. I felt it was the best of the movies that feature the Wolverine character, and one of the best X-Men movies. The acting was quite good, especially by the young girl. Yea yea I KNOW she doesn't say much, and THAT is the point, her expressions, etc spoke volumes. Actions scenes were also good. The movie had a nice mix of action, drama and comedy. YES I'm a bit of a fanboy and as a comic book fan from the 70ies and 80ies kind of an easy audience member I DO feel this movie would appeal to regular movie goers also. More so than perhaps the other 2 Wolverine movies.

What are you still doing reading this GO SEE IT!!!!! lol And then let us know what movies YOU would recommend!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-27-2017 01:31 PM
    The Shack

and

Hidden Figures

are both fantastic!
    pkcable likes this.
    03-27-2017 01:47 PM
    The inner-child in me enjoyed Power Rangers. The modern take on Rita Repunzel was interesting. She played a far more frightening role than she was when I was a child. But I actually enjoyed it.
    pkcable likes this.
    03-27-2017 02:08 PM
    I did really did enjoy this movie with actor and director Denzel Washington about life in the 50s Philadelphia not a action movie however a excellent storyline .Recommended .Volunteer Movie Recommedations-fences_-film-.png
    pkcable likes this.
    03-27-2017 02:15 PM
    FENCES was my favorite movie from last year, too.
    03-27-2017 02:21 PM
    I did really did enjoy this movie with actor and director Denzel Washington about life in the 50s Philadelphia not a action movie however a excellent storyline .Recommended .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fences_(film).png 
Views:	16 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	117300
    I did not realize this was set in my home town! Now I REALLY must see it!
    wilber1 likes this.
    03-27-2017 02:30 PM
    Anyone else here a fan of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" series? There is a brand new movie coming out in the next couple weeks and I'm so SO excited. Releases on May 26, 2017 in the US. It may not be for everyone but i love it so much. It's got comedy, action and romance? i guess. haha. Technically i can't recommend it since i haven't seen it yet but based on the previous movies and trailers I'm sure it will be great.
    Attached Thumbnails Volunteer Movie Recommedations-movie_picture.jpg  
    04-01-2017 01:27 PM
    Psychosexual Thriller Not Bad New Movie Volunteer Movie Recommedations-unforgettable_2017_poster.jpg
    04-23-2017 06:07 AM