Volunteer Movie Recommedations

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

In another thread here, someone mentioned that they were going to see Kong over the weekend, and someone else said they just saw Beauty and the Beast (the new one). SO I thought why not make a thread for volunteers to recommend movies for folks to see. NOW please no spoilers OR label as such, BUT better no spoilers. Just let us know what you thought about the movie and why you recommend it!

Ok to start us out I will recommend Logan! Went to see Logan on opening weekend. I was really impressed with it. I felt it was the best of the movies that feature the Wolverine character, and one of the best X-Men movies. The acting was quite good, especially by the young girl. Yea yea I KNOW she doesn't say much, and THAT is the point, her expressions, etc spoke volumes. Actions scenes were also good. The movie had a nice mix of action, drama and comedy. YES I'm a bit of a fanboy and as a comic book fan from the 70ies and 80ies kind of an easy audience member I DO feel this movie would appeal to regular movie goers also. More so than perhaps the other 2 Wolverine movies.

What are you still doing reading this GO SEE IT!!!!! lol And then let us know what movies YOU would recommend! :)

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
The inner-child in me enjoyed Power Rangers. The modern take on Rita Repunzel was interesting. She played a far more frightening role than she was when I was a child. But I actually enjoyed it.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I did really did enjoy this movie with actor and director Denzel Washington about life in the 50s Philadelphia not a action movie however a excellent storyline .Recommended .Fences_(film).png

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else here a fan of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" series? There is a brand new movie coming out in the next couple weeks and I'm so SO excited. :D Releases on May 26, 2017 in the US. It may not be for everyone but i love it so much. It's got comedy, action and romance? i guess. haha. Technically i can't recommend it since i haven't seen it yet but based on the previous movies and trailers I'm sure it will be great.

Attachments

• Movie_Picture.jpg
    Movie_Picture.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 3

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else here a fan of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" series? There is a brand new movie coming out in the next couple weeks and I'm so SO excited. :D Releases on May 26, 2017 in the US. It may not be for everyone but i love it so much. It's got comedy, action and romance? i guess. haha. Technically i can't recommend it since i haven't seen it yet but based on the previous movies and trailers I'm sure it will be great.

I'm going to wait for the Blu-Ray 3D DVD to come out! I'm also a fan of everything Marvel.. Gaurdian of the Galaxy 2 just came out and I want to see that one too...Kirt Russell is a Hoot!

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Just saw the guardians of the galaxy 2 movie last night. Man it was awesome. If you followed the story plot from the first one then you'll love the second one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh