It's Friday on St. Patrick's Day and I'm feeling like a sloth in the office.

Who are the other awesome Mobile Nations volunteers here at iMore?

iMore Volunteer Lounge!-jon-snow.jpg
    Annie_i6s likes this.
    03-17-2017 12:50 PM
    Hi Retinella!

Like you, on this St. Patrick's Day, I'm also feeling like a sloth in my office. I work at a University, so as you can imagine, parts of campus are crazy and other parts are quiet. The food court served corned beef and cabbage, today, and because it's Lent I could only eat the cabbage- hence, the feeling of slothness!

I am one of the new "Trusted Members" for iMore and am looking forward to meeting and getting to know other volunteers. Have a good day everyone!
    Retinella likes this.
    03-17-2017 01:01 PM
    Hey all,

Rich here, I'm a Trusted Member, and also the Q&A Team Leader. I do a few other things around the Mobile Nation as well, at CrackBerry, VRHeads and Connectedly. And in my role as Q&A Team Leader I represent all of our sites. As some may know I got "sober" in 2002 so no booze for me today, BUT I do plan on celebrating by gathering with family and friends today. I'll probably hit an AA meeting too. lol
    Retinella and Annie_i6s like this.
    03-17-2017 01:15 PM
    I'm just flying today, with a cold, fantastic....can't really complain though, I haven't had a cold in a while.
    03-17-2017 01:15 PM
    Greetings all. I'm assuming (yes, I know what happens when I do that) since I'm seeing this lounge, I was approved as a trusted member?
    03-17-2017 01:27 PM
    Greetings all. I'm assuming (yes, I know what happens when I do that) since I'm seeing this lounge, I was approved as a trusted member?
    You assumed right!
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    03-17-2017 01:29 PM
    Today is the last Friday of Spring break at work and so the office is as close to dead as it gets. Fun day, I tell ya!
    Retinella likes this.
    03-17-2017 01:44 PM
    Today is the last Friday of Spring break at work and so the office is as close to dead as it gets. Fun day, I tell ya!
    Same here. It seems like half the office is off today (or maybe a little more) so it's pretty dead.
    03-17-2017 02:00 PM
    You assumed right!
    Well excellent.

My name is Lee and after reading all the posts in the Volunteer Hub this morning I decided to apply for a Trusted Member spot. I really like logging in and seeing I have new likes and quotes which means that hopefully I've helped someone here with an issue they are having.

I hung out over at the Android Central forums for a long time. Back in April of 2016 I decided to give up the Android devices and give iOS a shot. My wife has been an iOS user for years and she got me converted. Since that first 6 s plus, I got an iPad Pro, Apple Watch and new Apply TV, and recently upgraded to the 7 plus. Why? No reason. Just because.

I'm also the IT guy at my company and all the sales reps have Apple devices, so I'm just about guaranteed some form of issue a couple times per day.

Looking forward to "meeting" all of you.
    03-17-2017 02:07 PM
    Been a Trusted Member/Volunteer for a while now. It's fun. Love helping folks with tech, especially Apple tech!

(Don't worry, I'm not that biased. Haha)

Anyway, glad to see a recent ramp up in Activity! Go MoNa!!!!
    03-17-2017 03:26 PM
    Hello I am most happy to be a Trusted Member of iMore I have been around for years mostly on CrackBerry however moved on to iPhone and iMore hoping to help as much as I can and look forward to chatting/posting and enjoying these forums . Tip a green beer for me today Cheers .iMore Volunteer Lounge!-57d82ca12bbe7.image.jpg
    03-17-2017 04:26 PM
    Hate to be a buzz kill, but everyone can see these forums, including the lounge. Only volunteers can start threads in the lounge but everyone can read the threads in here and post in already started threads. That being said we are ALWAYS looking for good people! Just shoot James an application. (I have no doubt you are on the verge of being approved Lee, just sit tight, James is probably getting tons of apps right now)

Also as many of you know I am the Q&A Team Leader. As explained in that thread we make sure the questions in the Ask a Question forums and elsewhere on our sites get answers quickly and correctly. I am also always looking for good people! So if you love answering questions please send James your app ASAP!

PS existing Trusted Members and other volunteers are also welcome to apply for Q&A Team!
    Retinella and Lee_Bo like this.
    03-17-2017 05:52 PM
    Hate to be a buzz kill, but everyone can see these forums, including the lounge. Only volunteers can start threads in the lounge but everyone can read the threads in here and post in already started threads. That being said we are ALWAYS looking for good people! Just shoot James an application. (I have no doubt you are on the verge of being approved Lee, just sit tight, James is probably getting tons of apps right now)
    Whoops! I wasn't aware of that! Sorry @Lee_Bo, I may have jumped the gun a little quick!
    pkcable and Lee_Bo like this.
    03-17-2017 07:00 PM
    I don't think I'm "Trusted"!
    03-17-2017 07:10 PM
    It's Friday on St. Patrick's Day and I'm feeling like a sloth in the office.

Who are the other awesome Mobile Nations volunteers here at iMore?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jon-Snow.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	138.1 KB 
ID:	117069
    I'm Just Me, D, the Ambassador Team leader, moderator, Q&A member and your overall friendly techie and typical sports fan.
    pkcable and Retinella like this.
    03-17-2017 08:08 PM
    Whoops! I wasn't aware of that! Sorry @Lee_Bo, I may have jumped the gun a little quick!
    It's all good. I guess the trusted member icon beside the thread and the fact I didn't see this area earlier this morning threw me off.
    03-17-2017 08:17 PM
    It's all good. I guess the trusted member icon beside the thread and the fact I didn't see this area earlier this morning threw me off.
    I got an email from James Falconer when I found out I was a Trusted Member. Keep an eye out for it!
    03-17-2017 09:43 PM
    Good evening. Rob Phillips here. I'm on the mod squad and I'm loving the new volunteer lounge. We seriously have the best volunteers in the biz!
    Just_Me_D, Retinella and blaine07 like this.
    03-17-2017 10:03 PM
    Good Morning Evening everyone!

Hope you are all doing well. I'm sure you can guess that my name is Matt. I'm from a far distant land where the weather is warm, views are spectacular and the internet be slow haha. aka South Africa. I'm currently a Software Dev student (Computer Science) in 3rd year and have a love for all things tech. Whether it be IOS or Android, i love them them both.

I'm looking foward to getting to know everyone here and maybe when i make a trip out to the US i can meet some of you in person! I do recognise a lot of usernames from the forums which is nice We have a 1 year old in the family this year so for St. Patrick's Day she had a TON of green on her haha. Was a pretty relaxing day.

Ps. Feel free to send me a friend request and ill forward you the 206 page criteria document you need to meet before acceptance haha JK

Enjoy the weekend everyone.
    Just_Me_D, Retinella and Annie_i6s like this.
    03-18-2017 03:33 AM
    Don Brandt here! I'm on the Mod Squad and on the Community Review Team. Really liking the new lounge and so glad to be part of it. Hope to see lots of traffic in here.
    Last edited by firedept10; 03-19-2017 at 03:59 AM.
    Retinella and Rob Phillips like this.
    03-18-2017 11:53 PM
    60° here yesterday and now it's snowing.

I'm Robert, an Ambassador here at iMore. I live just outside Washington, DC where the weather is never predictable!
    Retinella likes this.
    03-19-2017 07:01 AM
    I'm Keith, an Ambassador here. I live in northwest Alabama. Our high today should be around 61° and sunny. I've been a member since October of 2013. I got started reading the blog site online and commenting there. I later discovered the iMore app and the forum.
    Retinella likes this.
    03-19-2017 09:32 AM
    60° here yesterday and now it's snowing.
    Wow, thats pretty intense haha. The most things have ever shifted for me is from say 90 degrees to about 75. Never more than that in one day. But from 60 to snowing is pretty big So in the morning I'm preparing for the beach and in the evening I'm building my own iglu haha
    03-20-2017 12:39 AM
    Morning everyone, i'm Bill. Hope everyone has a great day.
    Retinella likes this.
    03-20-2017 12:56 AM
    Wow, thats pretty intense haha. The most things have ever shifted for me is from say 90 degrees to about 75. Never more than that in one day. But from 60 to snowing is pretty big So in the morning I'm preparing for the beach and in the evening I'm building my own iglu haha
    We have a bit of the ups and downs around here. We're probably not the only ones, though!
    03-20-2017 05:09 AM
128 123 ...