iMore Volunteer Lounge!

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Check out the other threads in the volunteer hub and see if anything interests you. I run the Q&A Team, which mostly answers questions. That's always fun. :)

... and I just spent ~20 minutes typing a email for it and Airmail failed me and deleted it. 🤦🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️ tomorrow I'll try again. Shoot me now. Grrr LOL

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone. Spencerdl here and I'm part of the Mod Squad. I like Zoomed Effects on my iPhone and I like changing wallpapers on a daily and sometimes hourly basis . I can be found floating around on iMore in a couple of different threads. Life is is to short, have FUN. .

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning Everyone ☀️ ☕ . I think I'm going to see KONG today. Have a GREAT weekend everyone....ENJOY

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Good Morning Everyone ☀️ ☕ . I think I'm going to see KONG today. Have a GREAT weekend everyone....ENJOY

Thats on my 'to watch list'. Just waiting for a couple reviews before i go watch it. :D Let us know how it goes (if you go). Looks pretty cool. Last weekend I went to see Beauty and the beast. I was pretty entrained the whole movie. :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thats on my 'to watch list'. Just waiting for a couple reviews before i go watch it. :D Let us know how it goes (if you go). Looks pretty cool. Last weekend I went to see Beauty and the beast. I was pretty entrained the whole movie. :)

Good Afternoon Everyone.
I really enjoyed KONG. I thought it was a very good movie with unbelievable things made believable. A must see...IMHO

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73