What are Ambassadors?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

ambassador-badge.jpg

You might have noticed some members have an 'Ambassador' tag under their username. If you've come here to learn more about them, good on ya!

Ambassadors have been hand-picked by our volunteers and team leads for their knowledge, desire and passionate support of our communities. They take it upon themselves to welcome new members and answer any questions they have in a timely manner, among other things. Basically, they're awesome members that provide a warm and welcome voice, and helpful/knowledgeable advice.

Our Ambassador Expectations and Responsibilities:

• Welcome new members on a daily basis in our Introductions forum (and elsewhere!)
  • Be friendly, warm and inviting.
  • Maintain a high level of activity in our forums (our team average is 15 new threads per month and 10 posts per day)
  • Ensure no new thread/question goes unanswered!
  • Be a champion for iMore and Mobile Nations
Our Ambassadors are some of the most friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people you'll find around these parts. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, see our application thread to learn how you can apply!

Who is on the iMore Ambassador Team?

Team Leader: @Just_Me_D

Team Members:
  • bamf-hacker
  • pr1nce
  • phreddyl
  • kataran
  • NikkiSharif
  • Ledsteplin
  • robertk328
  • Tartarus
  • Mumfoau
  • DarlaMack
  • Quis89
  • Reeneebob
  • Brooke5795
  • metllicamilitia
  • Frehley
If you have any questions or concerns about the Ambassador team or any of its members, feel free to reach out to me or @Just_Me_D at any time!

If you have interest in joining this team, see our volunteer application thread!

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Leave me the heck alone...I'm busy...??????...Seriously, if you have any questions about the Ambassador Team, don't hesitate to contact me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711