What are Trusted Members?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

trusted-members-badge.jpg

If you're a regular visitor to Mobile Nations, and want to take things to start getting involved, becoming a Trusted Member is the first logical step!

Trusted Members are exceptional members that have proven themselves to be a great addition to our community. Our volunteer teams will often look at the Trusted Member group to find and seek out new team members when help is needed - for that reason becoming a Trusted Member is often the best and easiest way to get involved in our communities as a volunteer.

Trusted Member Expectations:

• Maintain a stellar, squeaky clean profile in the forums
  • Participate in our forums on a daily basis and maintain a highly active account
  • Build reputation as someone members can rely on for help and friendly conversation
Benefits of becoming a Trusted Member:

• Inside access to behind the scenes details from Mobile Nations
  • Ability to participate in Trusted Member only projects
  • Trusted Member badge in the forums
  • Mobile Nations/Trusted Member swag and other perks
  • Weekly updates from the Community Manager (that's me!)
  • Regular warm/fuzzy feelings knowing you're doing good for a great community
If you're interested in becoming a Trusted Member please see our volunteer application thread to learn how you can apply!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
We already recognize several of you as trusted members so if you think you are one, go ahead and apply....??????

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Greetings All!
I am mainly over at Crackberry as a Trusted Member, and wanted to introduce my self with all of you on iMore.
I have been a member of Crackberry.com since 2010, which was when I purchased my first Blackberry taking the place of my MotoRz.
Before I bought my first Blackberry, I was not a member yet, but learned as much as I could to make a good decision of which model to purchase. Took me a Year! Then once the phone was in my hand I joined up. I learned a lot and have enjoyed returning that knowledge back to people who are new to the platform. If I'm not clear on the question, I will bring in the more experienced for that technical aspect, to help.
I think MobileNations has done a great job in getting these titles across the whole site in a very uniform way.

I'll be running around your forums reading up on iProducts, and hope to run into you all out there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711