What are Trusted Members?

Carjackd

Trusted Member
Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I guess I really have never introduced myself .

So here is the Dealio. I have been a trusted member for about 3 years now , although I didn't start getting notices for challenges until Wednesday. Im fairly Active in the Trusted Members bbm and Telegram groups. My home forum is Crackberry. I've been using BlackBerry devices since Y2K .although I'm a lover of all things Tech. My daily driver is dtek60 , along with an iPad Air 2, but I just ordered a Samsung S8 to mess around with (we will see how it goes). I'm a PC guy , haven't dabbled in Mac (sorry).

My user name comes from a combination of my boys names (Carter and Jack) along with my last initial.

I will also take time to warn you ..I post a lot.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm Carjack'd and I approve this message!

The Carjackd train has left the Crackberry station! I thought i saw you in some of the iMore forums lately!
Some say, 4 people occupy his profile and no one man could post as much as he does! :D
Glad to see you here Carjackd . :)

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I guess I really have never introduced myself .

So here is the Dealio. I have been a trusted member for about 3 years now , although I didn't start getting notices for challenges until Wednesday. Im fairly Active in the Trusted Members bbm and Telegram groups. My home forum is Crackberry. I've been using BlackBerry devices since Y2K .although I'm a lover of all things Tech. My daily driver is dtek60 , along with an iPad Air 2, but I just ordered a Samsung S8 to mess around with (we will see how it goes). I'm a PC guy , haven't dabbled in Mac (sorry).

My user name comes from a combination of my boys names (Carter and Jack) along with my last initial.

I will also take time to warn you ..I post a lot.

He posts alot while on the bench in the park.