FiOS Data Streaming for Free

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Wireless customers can now stream FiOS for free, using the FiOS Mobile App. Looks like they're trying to compete with AT&T and DirecTV Competition tastes so sweet♥️

Edit: This is for customers that have both Verizon Wireless and FiOS services.

b462f6b42f4504144f81686b3011d7c6.jpg

Last edited:

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
You are so lucky in the US with your plans and the competition that goes on. Our big three here in Canada refuse to compete so we pay some of the highest prices in the world for our service. Dang!

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
You are so lucky in the US with your plans and the competition that goes on. Our big three here in Canada refuse to compete so we pay some of the highest prices in the world for our service. Dang!

Yeah I am loving it. I was on T-Mobile for the past two years (I technically had them all) but since Verizon came out with unlimited I hopped over to them .. And actually I am paying less (only by 2-3 bucks) but still shocked to have that happen haha :p.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
So I'm trying to figure this out. What are the requirements? By simply being a customer of Verizon do I get this? Or is more required?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I've been trying to get this to work. I'm not sure this is valid for customers who only have wireless service. I think this is zero rated for customers who already have FIOS service.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I've heard a lot about the pricing there. It sounds ridiculous!!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
So I'm trying to figure this out. What are the requirements? By simply being a customer of Verizon do I get this? Or is more required?

I've been trying to get this to work. I'm not sure this is valid for customers who only have wireless service. I think this is zero rated for customers who already have FIOS service.

It's for customers that have FiOS and Verizon wireless service. Previously the only incentive we got was free installation.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW