Can you confirm the police and fire?
    Yes Zero, I spoke with a Verizon rep concerning who actually gets discounts with the new Verizon Unlimited Data plan and it is indeed the Military, Police and Fire Dept
    02-17-2017 07:07 AM
    Yes Zero, I spoke with a Verizon rep concerning who actually gets discounts with the new Verizon Unlimited Data plan and it is indeed the Military, Police and Fire Dept
    Okay thanks.
    02-17-2017 07:12 AM
    AT&T and Verizon are neck and neck, one does better in the country and the other better in the city, I can't remember which. T-Mobile is breathing down their necks too, I work in some out of the way places and haven't had an issue with T-Mobile. Sprint is the only one lagging having to fix their WiMAX hiccup.
    Agreed. I have T-Mobile and haven't had issues anywhere except in certain buildings where everyone had issues. But the farthest I travel in either direction are D.C. And CT on a regular basis.
    02-17-2017 07:19 AM
    Agreed. I have T-Mobile and haven't had issues anywhere except in certain buildings where everyone had issues. But the farthest I travel in either direction are D.C. And CT on a regular basis.
    TMo is big here in the DC area, I'm sure it works well
    02-17-2017 07:37 AM
    Yes, but Verizon still provides the best coverage in my area of travels. I really thought about switching to T-Mobile, but now that Verizon has an unlimited plan I'm willing to pay a little extra for better overall coverage.
    02-17-2017 07:49 AM
    Yes, but Verizon still provides the best coverage in my area of travels. I really thought about switching to T-Mobile, but now that Verizon has an unlimited plan I'm willing to pay a little extra for better overall coverage.
    For some it may not be even more expensive. I am swapping today and I will be paying around $2-4 less with Verizon due to the Military discount ... So I am getting free phones, more coverage, for less and/or about the same I pay T-Mobile now. Gf hates change but she couldn't argue when I pointed out those 3 things :P.
    02-17-2017 10:46 AM
    Mine is going to be $9 more when said and done. Yes. I'm still whining about it
    02-17-2017 10:49 AM
    It ain't so bad :P.
    02-17-2017 11:44 AM
    It ain't so bad :P.
    I'm going to Verizon today to get an iPad case, so it might be worth the trouble.
    02-17-2017 11:46 AM
    A $9 increase isn't that bad to go along with the Verizon Unlimited Data plan.
    What amazes me is how the other big three are making "adjustments" to their unlimited data plans since Verizon announced their's.
    02-17-2017 11:50 AM
    What amazes me is how the other big three are making "adjustments" to their unlimited data plans since Verizon announced their's.
    I know. I'm almost considering abandoning ship to go to AT&T...almost.

Big Red has way more coverage, and I travel a lot. It'd be nice to go to a different carrier but in Montana it's either Big Red or Big Baby Blue. I had AT&T for years and it never got the coverage for me that Verizon does. Might just have to bite the bullet and do it.
    02-17-2017 11:52 AM
    AT&T's is by far the biggest scam at this very moment. No tethering and limiting you to 480p video streaming.

I'd rather be stuck in a room where I can hear nothing but Kellyanne Conway's voice than to use AT&T.
    02-17-2017 12:46 PM
    I did a lot of work in DC last summer at the Washington Navy Yard and I must say, I'm one of the few people who actually liked working in DC. I loved looking at all the sights out there. I swear I went to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History at least 50 times over the course of six weeks. I stayed at a Holiday Inn in Alexandria (right off Eisenhower Ave stop on the yellow line!).

I hope to go back there this summer.
    02-17-2017 01:19 PM
    I'd rather be stuck in a room where I can hear nothing but Kellyanne Conway's voice than to use AT&T.
    Ugh. I don't know which of those scenarios would be worse, to be honest. I think I'd rather use AT&T than listen to her shrill voice.
    02-17-2017 01:20 PM
    cheaper than a GB of overage I'm staying put with my 24gb and keeping my $35.
    02-17-2017 04:54 PM
    Ugh. I don't know which of those scenarios would be worse, to be honest. I think I'd rather use AT&T than listen to her shrill voice.

be aware that ATT's new unlimited does not allow tethering.
    02-17-2017 04:54 PM
    How about Adele singing Hello over and over again for the duration of your Verizon contract?
    02-17-2017 05:20 PM
    I made the swap. So far so good. I get better speeds at my desk when at work now.

T-Mobile

Verizon

02-17-2017 05:23 PM
    I made the swap. So far so good. I get better speeds at my desk when at work now.

T-Mobile

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d9a50cb717.jpg

Verizon

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...160d75ed0d.jpg
    Yeah that's a lot better
    02-17-2017 06:06 PM
    How about Adele singing Hello over and over again for the duration of your Verizon contract?
    I'll be okay with that. I'd be preferable to the other two scenarios.
    02-17-2017 06:17 PM
    Nice. This is why I stay with VZW.

02-17-2017 06:42 PM
    Nice. This is why I stay with VZW.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...54ad702e25.jpg
    Yep!
    02-17-2017 06:50 PM
    I don't think they really felt threatened until now LOL

AT&T's is by far the biggest scam at this very moment. No tethering and limiting you to 480p video streaming.

^THIS
    02-17-2017 07:44 PM
    And VZW only did it because they were losing out to TMO whose market share is increasing along with their coverage. TMO then lowered prices for a promo to show they were still cheaper.

Competition is a good thing. The more they battle the better it is for us.
    02-17-2017 07:50 PM
    And VZW only did it because they were losing out to TMO whose market share is increasing along with their coverage. TMO then lowered prices for a promo to show they were still cheaper.

Competition is a good thing. The more they battle the better it is for us.
    Hopefully during this battle all of their prices will continue to decrease.
    02-17-2017 07:52 PM
396 ... 9101112131415 ...