Need a advice

MeasterHD

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi there,

I just looked around about to buy iPhone 7 Plus in US. Originally I'm from Netherlands (Europe) where prices are too high for new phone (270$ higher). So I decided to buy in US with help one of my friend there. But I need to know:
1. If phone will be unlocked (no contract - full price)
2. If I can trade my old 6S Plus to them
- if yes, how it works

Thank in advance

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,

I just looked around about to buy iPhone 7 Plus in US. Originally I'm from Netherlands (Europe) where prices are too high for new phone (270$ higher). So I decided to buy in US with help one of my friend there. But I need to know:
1. If phone will be unlocked (no contract - full price)
2. If I can trade my old 6S Plus to them
- if yes, how it works

Thank in advance
You posted in the Verizon forum, so I will start by responding about purchasing a phone from Verizon.
1. Yes, Verizon phones are unlocked.
2. You typically cannot trade your phone in to Verizon unless you are opening an account with Verizon.
3. Typically, Verizon will not sell you a phone (at least not at the initial iPhone release) unless you have (or are opening) an account with them.

MeasterHD

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
You posted in the Verizon forum, so I will start by responding about purchasing a phone from Verizon.
1. Yes, Verizon phones are unlocked.
2. You typically cannot trade your phone in to Verizon unless you are opening an account with Verizon.
3. Typically, Verizon will not sell you a phone (at least not at the initial iPhone release) unless you have (or are opening) an account with them.

Shortly, it's not possible. Thank you.
Have to find another way.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2