Need a advice
I just looked around about to buy iPhone 7 Plus in US. Originally I'm from Netherlands (Europe) where prices are too high for new phone (270$ higher). So I decided to buy in US with help one of my friend there. But I need to know:
1. If phone will be unlocked (no contract - full price)
2. If I can trade my old 6S Plus to them
- if yes, how it works
Thank in advance
- 09-16-2016, 02:01 PM #2
- 09-16-2016, 02:04 PM #4
- 09-16-2016, 07:30 PM #6
Re: Need a advice
1. Yes, Verizon phones are unlocked.
2. You typically cannot trade your phone in to Verizon unless you are opening an account with Verizon.
3. Typically, Verizon will not sell you a phone (at least not at the initial iPhone release) unless you have (or are opening) an account with them.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2016, 08:27 AM
- By tony477g in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2016, 04:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2016, 11:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2016, 06:37 PM
- By gbonyou in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2016, 10:56 AM