Basically Sprint pissed me off and my wife and I were already fed up with their coverage. So I switched us to Verizon. Activating my 6S on a line for my wife and got the 7 Plus preordered for me. Hopefully my experience with Verizon is better than with Sprint.
    09-13-2016 06:45 PM
    Basically Sprint pissed me off and my wife and I were already fed up with their coverage. So I switched us to Verizon. Activating my 6S on a line for my wife and got the 7 Plus preordered for me. Hopefully my experience with Verizon is better than with Sprint.
    I went from sprint to VZW about 2 or so years ago. Been much happier with their service. Hope it's a good fit for you.
    09-13-2016 06:48 PM
    Good luck man, I made the switch from uscellular and it was a horrible experience. They lost my phones that I sent in for a month. Then kept declining the end of bill information for another 2 months. Was a big headache. Just from me making the the switch to them spent over 1500 Smh. But hope it all goes smooth for you. Enjoy your new device when you recieve it!
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    09-13-2016 06:49 PM
    Great man, hope it works out for you. I know you will see a change in service and internet speed.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    09-13-2016 06:54 PM
    Good luck man, I made the switch from uscellular and it was a horrible experience. They lost my phones that I sent in for a month. Then kept declining the end of bill information for another 2 months. Was a big headache. Just from me making the the switch to them spent over 1500 Smh. But hope it all goes smooth for you. Enjoy your new device when you recieve it!
    Geeze. Fingers crossed I avoid that. Fortunately I already had my iPad Pro through them so hopefully the switching pains will be minimal.
    09-13-2016 10:32 PM
    Great man, hope it works out for you. I know you will see a change in service and internet speed.
    I hope so! My Verizon iPad screams laps around my sprint phone. Just will now have to be diligent in managing my data since I'm moving away from unlimited.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    09-13-2016 10:33 PM
    I switched about 4 years ago & love Verizon. I'm a frequent traveler and have no issues.
    09-19-2016 09:27 PM
    VZW leaves some things to be desired from a customer experience perspective but their network is great. Overall I'm satisfied.
    aximtreo and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    09-19-2016 09:32 PM
    I've been with Verizon for eleven years. They're service is so superior to Sprint. Also, like the new plans with no overages and carry over data.
    09-19-2016 10:22 PM
    I've been with Verizon for eleven years. They're service is so superior to Sprint. Also, like the new plans with no overages and carry over data.
    THIS!!!! I have had T-Mobile, Sprint and now I'm with Verizon and have been for 7 years and no issues. Everyone says how they are so expensive & I agree they do seem to be a bit pricier than others, but the coverage, at least for me, is superior. And with the new plans & carry over data, I don't even miss my unlimited plan! I always have over 10GB every month due to carry over which is more than enough for me LOL
    09-20-2016 12:10 AM
    I have only been with Verizon. I was with them when they were known as Airtouch. I also sold Verizon for 5 yrs. It is a very good company. And there are good store reps and not so good store reps. Customer care is awesome. I am very happy with Verizon. It is the best coverage and you get what you pay for. I am fortunate to have a company corporate discount, but would still be with them if I didn't. I have never had a bad exp with customer care, a rep in a store yes, but for the most part, has been great. One thing about Verizon, they take very seriously about bad customer service and rudeness.
    01-17-2017 01:13 AM
    Key to VZW customer service is to hop on their web chat
    01-17-2017 07:12 PM
    I've been with VZW for as long as I remember. I had Nextel for years then they got bought out and merged with Sprint and it started to crap out once it was fully Sprint. I left after my contract was up and went to VZW. Couldn't be happier.

Their customer service is terrible but that's many carriers. As long as nothing is wrong, I'm happy with VZW service.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    01-17-2017 10:24 PM
    I also was with sprint for about 7 years until I got pissed off with the paying for late service and it was nowhere around me to be used. Then there was a big to do when I was trying to pre-order the iPhone 6. Well I can say this is my second time with VZW. First time they didn't have any service at all in my area. I had a big todo with VZW last may when I sent my phones in for trade, they were lost and were found months later. But as Robert said use the webchat, it's quick and easy compared to calling in they'll have you bouncing all around th rough different departments sometimes before you get an answer.
    01-19-2017 06:45 AM
    Went from Sprint to VZW about 5yrs ago & couldn't be happier. The service is amazing & that's a huge deal for me. I go to some "interesting" (weird & scary) places sometimes so working service is key.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    01-20-2017 08:58 PM
    I've been with Verizon for 12 years. The service has been awesome for me.
    01-20-2017 09:10 PM
    Ive had Verizon for more than 6 years. Been more than happy with them and the coverage is great no matter where i seem to be. They've slways given my wife an I excellent customer support. You'll be MUCH happier with Verizon.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    01-30-2017 10:52 PM
    I switched from Sprint to Verizon approx 6 years ago and couldn't be happier. Regardless of what the commercials advertise for other carriers, Verizon coverage is better for the areas I travel. They are a little more expensive, but as the saying goes..."You get what you pay for". Good Luck.
    01-31-2017 08:32 AM
    Sprint is pretty awful in my opinion. I was with them and their customer service was ehhh but mainly the network was just awful.
    nikkisharif and robertk328 like this.
    02-18-2017 02:22 PM
    Sprint is pretty awful in my opinion. I was with them and their customer service was ehhh but mainly the network was just awful.
    100% agree. Absolutely terrible network.
    02-18-2017 06:18 PM
    I've been with Verizon for 10 years and haven't looked back. I've also used T-Mobile and AT&T in the past but even though they're improving, Verizon is still the best network in many areas including my home. I do hear a ton of complaints about their customer service but I can say I've been real lucky as I have had nothing but great experiences with their customer service.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    03-13-2017 09:14 PM