Verizon Payment Plan - 6s Owners early Upgrade?

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
For those of you that bought a 6s or 6s plus on the Verizon payment plan, have you received anything on the newly announced "upgrade in a year" thing? When I check my payment plan, it says I can upgrade when the entire balance is paid off. Just curious if anyone else's says anything different.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I was looking also but haven't found anything on my account that says I can upgrade next year. I was thinking about calling them to make sure.

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

RichardJTesla

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
You program will still show when paid off, because that is how the program works for all phones minus the iPhone. However, in a year if you trade it in for the new iPhone that can be done without paying it off.

RichardJTesla

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
So your account will always show the phone won't be paid off for 2 years because that is how long the program goes for. However with the 6s and 6s+ models you can trade them in in a year for the new iPhone (the 7 in this case) for no additional cost.

gilligan793

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I been wondering the same thing with this promo. Recently however I noticed they updated my account showing that I can upgrade once 50% is paid off. Load off my mind to finally see this on my account.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
A little late but yes. When we had our old android phones, we could(and did) upgrade after 75% was paid off. We just had to send the phones back, as opposed to being able to keep them(we could have kept them if we paid the balance).

Now we all have iPhone 6s's(I have a plus) and our accounts now say we are eligible to upgrade after only 50% has been paid off.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2