Anyone else with a 10/12/15 Ship Date?

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm going to try and keep checking the apple store each morning and try and reserve one if I can find one in stock before it ships....I've tried calling verizon stores and they aren't very helpful.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thats also the date Verizon gave me. I couldn't wait, so I checked the Apple Store everyday at 8AM sharp on my iPhone for availabilty to the closest Apple Store near me. On October 2nd at 8:01AM I ordered my Verizon 128gb Space Gray 6s Plus and picked it up at 1:00PM the same day....The rest is HISTORY. I suggest checking the Apple Store for availabilty on a daily basis at 8:00AM sharp (they go fast) for the closest Apple Store near you. Another iMore member made me aware of this, and it WORKS, I received my new iPhone a week after Launch Day.

THIS ^^^.......It WORKS

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Andddddd, no luck this morning w/ any model of the 6s Plus in any color 64gb or larger in the entire state of Oregon -__- If I wasn't so set on getting the Plus I'd just opt for a 6s as they seem plentiful via Verizon's site directly or at stores :(

TMFoughty

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
I went into a VZW corporate store yesterday and of course they did not have one. I had made the mistake of cancelling my pre-order. VZW is saying it will be after the first week of November before they will have any?! I've been checking Best Buy, I guess I will check the Apple store as well. Is there an online way to check availability online or do you need to call?

Andrew Machlis

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
My ship date was supposed to be 10/12 also. I called Verizon and they changed it to 10/19. They tried to call some local stores, but nobody had any. They could not guarantee I would even get it by the 19th. This is for my son. The Galaxy Note 5 64gb, which is my preference is 100% available.

Michael Trauffer

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
I ordered 2 64GB iPhone 6s Plus' on 9/26 (Space Gray and Gold). Both had a ship date of 10/12. Both were pushed back to 10/19 as well. I called and was told it was because of a lack of supply from Apple.

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
After a conversation with verizon I was told there is no expected ship date for any of the Silver Gold or Space Grey 6s Plus 64gb. They said their system updates every morning around 8:30 Central Time and our order status page will reflect any updates on expected shipping dates. He did tell me the Apple stores typically get orders before them and to check local apple stores for stock. If they have the phone you want and yours has not shipped you can cancel your order with verizon and get the phone at the apple store. So at this point it's hurry up and wait basically.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Apple stores get shipments Tuesday thru Saturday. I suggest checking every morning @8AM SHARP for availabilty in your area...this worked for me.

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm, what did your status change to? No change here, VW told me they don't update statuses until around 8:30 AM each day. Screen shot what it shows for you now? Also, which phone did you order?

scott5626

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
My status on my Edge agreement shows the new full payment.amount owed. My status that I posted earlier changed to say "your order is currently being processed please check back later".

iPhone 6 Plus 128 Space Grey (mod has to approve pic)

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
My status on my Edge agreement shows the new full payment.amount owed. My status that I posted earlier changed to say "your order is currently being processed please check back later".

iPhone 6 Plus 128 Space Grey (mod has to approve pic)

Sounds more promising than what you had earlier I suppose. I HATE waiting for this kind of stuff. This is why I pay for Amazon Prime, instant gratification lol #firstworldproblems right? I will still be checking the Apple Store each morning and will probably drive the 90 minutes there if I locate one before it ships lol

scott5626

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Squeaky wheel, I guess lol I called quite a bit. I have Prime too...even it sometimes fails to please. (Smart Post ie)

May have jumped the gun. Nothing new today. Will post if I actually get tracking today.

oops! It shipped I have tracking now. Good Luck to those still waiting.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR