VZW iPhone 6 16GB storage vs. actual storage space
Would anyone be able to help with giving an idea of how much of the 16GB storage is used by preloaded apps out of the box?
Wife and I have vzw and are eligible v for upgrades next month. Wondering if 16GB would work for her or if I need to pony up the $100 to go to 64GB. Use for her is predominantly photos/videos.
- 05-01-2015, 07:46 AM #2
- 05-01-2015, 08:48 AM #3
Re: VZW iPhone 6 16GB storage vs. actual storage space
I got about 12.6 gb out of the box with my IP 5. I think the 6 is about the same. Maybe a bit less. Does she put a lot of songs on her phone? If not, 16 might be enough. My Wife has had a 32 gb 5c for over a year and still has over 20 gb available. If she doesn't use a lot of apps and music, she should be fine with 16. There's always Box, Dropbox and OneDrive for photos. If money is no issue, go ahead and get the 64 gb. It'll have better resale value.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
- By carlosslpmx in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 38Last Post: 09-20-2015, 09:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2015, 08:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2015, 07:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2015, 06:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2015, 12:33 AM