Err I canceled my Verizon service yet they didn't bill me for full price of the phone?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I thought Verizon would Bill you for the rest of the payments you owe for the device on Edge if you cancel your service with Verizon. I was looking at my bill online which they haven't shipped to me yet so idk what's in it yet but it shows I only owe $29.16. The amount I owe is around $550. This screws everything up because I was supposed to send this to Sprint so I can avoid paying off the device.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Give it some time, I'm sure they wouldn't let something like that slide.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Give it some time, I'm sure they wouldn't let something like that slide.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

I have 60 days from starting with Sprint to give them the proof of the payment so i can get the Amex Gift card. I started with Sprint on March 14th. My Bill ended on the 6th of the month with Verizon

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Just got done with talking with a Verizon rep and basically they don't know why and i should wait till the next billing cycle .... Basically I am probably going to be out of $550 but whatever I guess

asanatheist

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
This happened to me on AT&T. I received one bill for $0.00 on the mobile share plan. 2 weeks later I got the $330 charge for the remainder of NEXT installments, I made good on that and was done with AT&T.
Did you trade in the device on the edge plan to Sprint? If so, chances are high they will have no choice but to wait with you. If you didn't I hope Sprint can make an exception for you.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
This happened to me on AT&T. I received one bill for $0.00 on the mobile share plan. 2 weeks later I got the $330 charge for the remainder of NEXT installments, I made good on that and was done with AT&T.
Did you trade in the device on the edge plan to Sprint? If so, chances are high they will have no choice but to wait with you. If you didn't I hope Sprint can make an exception for you.

I haven't sent it in since I need to register for it which I have 60 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

asanatheist

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I haven't sent it in since I need to register for it which I have 60 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting, that is a bit of a pickle to be honest. You've mentioned you don't sell devices, that's gonna seriously suck if the bill doesn't come through.
Good luck.
Wish carriers were better at handling matters. Dealing with a sprint issue atm.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Err I canceled my Verizon service yet they didn't bill me for full price of t...

Interesting, that is a bit of a pickle to be honest. You've mentioned you don't sell devices, that's gonna seriously suck if the bill doesn't come through.
Good luck.
Wish carriers were better at handling matters. Dealing with a sprint issue atm.

No I mentioned I rather not deal with it .... I'm fine with just selling it and recouping some of the phone back. I owe like $550 and won't get all of that back

I recently sold a pair of headphones on eBay for $79.99 and charged shipping. After all that it was $83 or $87 I forgot. PayPal took some out and then eBay has its fees they charge at the end of the month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asanatheist

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: Err I canceled my Verizon service yet they didn't bill me for full price of t...

No I mentioned I rather not deal with it .... I'm fine with just selling it and recouping some of the phone back. I owe like $550 and won't get all of that back

I recently sold a pair of headphones on eBay for $79.99 and charged shipping. After all that it was $83 or $87 I forgot. PayPal took some out and then eBay has its fees they charge at the end of the month

Yeah I have dealt with ebay a lot. I prefer to avoid it.
I use swappa now for devices or craigslist. Definitely won't use craigslist to buy though.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: Err I canceled my Verizon service yet they didn't bill me for full price of t...

Yeah I have dealt with ebay a lot. I prefer to avoid it.
I use swappa now for devices or craigslist. Definitely won't use craigslist to buy though.

I also try to avoid Craigslist since it's annoying in my experience. People have said they would buy it and never show up.

Swappa I would think takes a cut out and not worth it imo . I was trying to sell the note 4 back in January and barely got anybody asking at $500 doubt I'll get anywhere close to that now

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR