Verizon offering an early upgrade to a 5C

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I have a line on my account with a flip phone and it shows the upgrade date of 12/2014.

When I took a look at it, there was a message that told me I could upgrade early. I contacted Verizon and they offered me a free iPhone 5C 32GB. Only charging the $30 upgrade fee. I took advantage of it and waiting on my new blue 5C to play with.

Anyone else get this offer?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
That's a great offer adding that it's a 32GB device is like icing on the cake

I'm on sprint and we don't get sweet offers like that

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I got the offer too. I upgraded the 4S on my 2nd line to a S5 today (technically yesterday lol) & the rep told me about this deal. I buy my phones off contract so it didn't appeal to me plus I find it pointless to continue to carry 2 variations of the same phone. I have a 5S as my daily driver. Great deal though

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm giving the 5C to my very technology challenged sister. When I told her about it, she said she is excited to get into a smart phone.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm giving the 5C to my very technology challenged sister. When I told her about it, she said she is excited to get into a smart phone.
My wife got that deal in March. It wasn't early though. But a free 32 gb 5c nevertheless. I like it better than my 5. It's faster. But I have a lot more on my phone. She doesn't have or want much on hers. She has maybe 31 3rd party apps and I downloaded about 10 of those that she doesn't even know she has. She's a "Challenged" user as well. She has a habit of pressing on the home button too long and summoning Siri or Invert Colors. I have to fix it for her. SMH!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73