Non-promoted Verizon Loyalty Plans are available.

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
If you have been a Verizon loyal customer, the company does offer a $60 plan with 2GB and Unlimited Talk & Text as well as a $50 plan with 1GB Unlimited Talk & Text
They don't promote these plans but they are out there, just informing you guys if you didn't already know.

***EDIT***

Verizon also offers the MORE EVERYTHING discount on your MORE EVERYTHING plan if your devices is out the 2 year agreement, you get $25 off your bill if you have more than 10GB or $10 if you have less than 8GB.

Again, you need to ask for these as they are not automatically put on. As of this post.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I've been on this plan for a while. I had left verizon to go to tmobile for the unlimited data. Well, I couldn't get any service. Then, I decided to try AT&T. They really didn't have a lot of options for individual plans. So back to Verizon I went & they were able to put me back on this plan.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for letting us know! Even though I'm not on Verizon, it's still good to know because I could save some of my friends some $$$ :)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
If you have been a Verizon loyal customer, the company does offer a $60 plan with 2GB and Unlimited Talk & Text as well as a $50 plan with 1GB Unlimited Talk & Text
They don't promote these plans but they are out there, just informing you guys if you didn't already know.

***EDIT***

Verizon also offers the MORE EVERYTHING discount on your MORE EVERYTHING plan if your devices is out the 2 year agreement, you get $25 off your bill if you have more than 10GB or $10 if you have less than 8GB.

Again, you need to ask for these as they are not automatically put on. As of this post.

How long do you have to be with Verizon to get this?
TIA

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices