Could I get VZW to lower my bill with the T-Mobile Un-Carrier 4.0 initiative?
T-Mobile's 'Un-Carrier 4.0' Initiative Offers Up to $350 Per Line to Switch Carriers - MacRumors Forums
T-Mobile is now offering to pay off your carriers ETF fees if you switch to TMO, they started the Un-Carrier 4.0 initiative. They will give you up to $350 per line. They will also give you up to $300 for your phone to go towards one of theirs. I did a bunch of math. If I where to do this and switch to TMO I would end up saving $40-45 off my bill if I where to switch over. If I called Verizon and told them I wanted to leave b/c I would end up saving with TMO, do you think they would possibly lower my bill to keep me? Or even give me a temporary discount?
- 01-10-2014, 06:24 PM #2
- 01-10-2014, 06:36 PM #3
- 01-10-2014, 06:38 PM #4
Re: Could I get VZW to lower my bill with the T-Mobile Un-Carrier 4.0 initiative?
It probably depends on your account standing and how long you've had a contract with them. As stated above, the worst they can say is no. If you approach things politely they will usually be a lot more flexible with you and possibly give you a few options that could lower your bill.
- 01-14-2014, 08:11 PM #5
- 01-14-2014, 08:33 PM #6
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 10:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 10:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2014, 07:02 PM
- By emjayess in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 12Last Post: 01-11-2014, 06:33 PM
- By CUB1 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2014, 05:31 PM