Verizon and iPads
I just got an iPad3 with LTE. Currently I have a 4S and unlimited data with VZW.
I got the LTE on the iPad specifically when we go on vacation. Question is how does the
Month to month service work with VZW and what effect does it have on the unlimited plan.
What do these rip off artists charge. I think it's 30 for the month.
But is there any effect on the unlimited plan.
- 10-15-2012, 12:47 PM #2
Re: Verizon and iPads
I just talked to Verizon about this on Friday. They said that you can add the iPad for 30.00 per month but you only get 2 gigs. But according to him you could pay for it month to month and even suspend it for a month. It would not effect the unlimited iPhone 4s account.
But as with everythiing else, I would called Verizon as you activate your iPad, which I have still not done, because I am now tethering the iPad to my iPhone on an old 15.00 plan.
- 10-15-2012, 06:14 PM #3
- By giper54 in forum iPad 3Replies: 13Last Post: 11-03-2012, 01:11 PM
- By Fly4Fun in forum Original iPadReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2010, 08:04 PM
- By guinness0514 in forum iCloudReplies: 10Last Post: 04-27-2010, 01:33 PM
- By ArGiEs in forum Original iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2010, 11:40 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2010, 07:09 PM