Check iPhone 5 status via My Verizon

laserguided

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
So this morning I woke up at 2:45am to order the iPhone. Everything went through. I got the "arrives on Sept 21" and all. Part of the reason I woke up this early. I'm on my family's share plan though and my mom gets all the confirmation emails. She isn't around a computer right now, so I was wonder if possibly there was a way to see the status of the phone on My Verizon (I have the login).

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried? Log in and see if there's a place to look at/for that info. I'm on AT&T and have no idea what the VZW website looks like or what functions it offers. Won't hurt to look.

stockandroidguy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
So this morning I woke up at 2:45am to order the iPhone. Everything went through. I got the "arrives on Sept 21" and all. Part of the reason I woke up this early. I'm on my family's share plan though and my mom gets all the confirmation emails. She isn't around a computer right now, so I was wonder if possibly there was a way to see the status of the phone on My Verizon (I have the login).

You need order number and last name here's the link where you put the info https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

Reactions: laserguided

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2