Verizon's service at wwdc

giper54

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Rene tweeted that AT&T and t mobile was failing. Did anyone attend wwdc with Verizon? If so how was the service for 3 g and Verizon LTE?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
What so good about Verizon is that they have good inside building penitration. This has to do with the cellular radio spectrum they broadcast on So inside the show your Verizon phone is more likely to work. :) Of course if you have Tmobile you can do that wifi UMA calling if you got a wifi signal.

giper54

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Ok thanks. My AT&T contract ends in June and I am trying to figure out to stay or go to Verizon especially with LTE only a few miles away but crawling to my neck of the woods

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Ok thanks. My AT&T contract ends in June and I am trying to figure out to stay or go to Verizon especially with LTE only a few miles away but crawling to my neck of the woods

I have Verizon and love it I get a good signal basically everywhere, I know the 3G speeds aren't as fast but they are consistent and they have the most lte rolled out and it's amazing and I know that they are way ahead of at&t in getting it deployed out

Sent via tapatalk

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I have Verizon and love it I get a good signal basically everywhere, I know the 3G speeds aren't as fast but they are consistent and they have the most lte rolled out and it's amazing and I know that they are way ahead of at&t in getting it deployed out

Sent via tapatalk

When I had my ATT ipad I was quite disappointed with the ATT 3G speed. And to tell you the truth I have a Tmobile 4G hotspot right now on a free trial and I'm not overly impressed with that either although it IS faster than ATT or Verizon 3G. It doesn't come close to LTE speeds AND when it can't get an HSPA+ signal it jumps all the way back to EDGE. :( I'm so glad my main device, my BB 9930 is on Verizon, and my next device will be a Verizon LTE device (either a BB10 or a IP5)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW