Cases becoming available for Verizon's iPhone4

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
(I'm not endorsing any products here . . . . .)

Verizon iPhone 4 Cases by Case-mate

Casemate's "Pop!" case is now available for Verizon's iPhone4. Just ordered mine today. . . . Is it Feb 3rd yet??

I was in the Apple store yesterday and they told me they had gotten the bumper cases in and a few others but could not put them out yet. :( I wanted to get a few cases myself.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I was in the Apple store yesterday and they told me they had gotten the bumper cases in and a few others but could not put them out yet. :( I wanted to get a few cases myself.

I wish they would sell them early whats the deal if they sell them early or not its not like they are selling the phones early lol its just a case

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I wish they would sell them early whats the deal if they sell them early or not its not like they are selling the phones early lol its just a case

I thought the same thing. She said they were told they could not release anything till Verizon released the devices. Pretty sad I had to go play with all the AT&T phones. lol

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping the Verizon & Apple store have a nice selection after we receive the phones. I like to be able to try them on the phone to see how they fit.

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ordered the White one, cause that's the only color (that's available now) that I like :)

Thats the one I liked and ordered. I've been keeping my eye on that case for awhile and was pretty stoked that Casemate made that the first available case for Verizon's iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro