Facebook Contacts not displaying in the Contacts App

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Has anyone noticed that the facebook synergy appears to not be working, in that all the facebook contacts are not showing up in the contacts app, and/or not synergizing with alike names? This has happened to me before and I had to go back in and manually relink all the records that facebook did not recognize initially due to unlike data. Anyone know the fix to this? Real annoying!

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I noticed my contact photos no longer synch with Facebook and won't update when I tell it to update via settings.

I recently read that facebook changed the way the contacts sync into the phone to avoid a lot of the non-important info that comes over. Now, basically if there is no useful info such as birthday, email, phone, etc. the contact record will not sync, including the photo.

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I recently read that facebook changed the way the contacts sync into the phone to avoid a lot of the non-important info that comes over. Now, basically if there is no useful info such as birthday, email, phone, etc. the contact record will not sync, including the photo.

Yeah I heard that too but this is happening to everyone including those that have complete info in their profiles. I think they just removed that ability period no matter what the contact does.

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I read something similar but it all hinges on email address. If they don't have a personal email address other than @facebook.com address then it doesn't sync. Which sucks since most everyone on facebook had the visible access changed to that a while back and you had to explicitly change it from that default. Seems like a ploy to push facebook home personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro