Facebook app problem - notifications

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else here had a problem in the last couple of days with the Facebook app, particularly with notifications? When I attempt to see the notifications, I get the error message "Connection Error: Your notifications could not be loaded at this time." I've tried reinstalling the app, shutting off the phone, and sending smoke signals to Mark Zuckerberg, but to no avail. Can anyone out there shed some light on this? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :D

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had that particular problem but the push notifications suck on the app

Sent from my iPhone 3GS using Tapatalk

Kale58

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I haven't had that particular problem but the push notifications suck on the app

+1

The FB app is well known for it's rather unreliable and buggy notifications. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. I often get notifications that just won't clear after I've read them (they just keep coming back).

Ally posted a couple of ways to deal with the FB app's quirks a couple of days ago. See here --> Daily Tip: How to ditch the Facebook for iPhone app (and still get notifications) | TiPb

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2