Facebook problem

Jordanvandyke

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I have uninstalled the app and even updated it with todays update that came out but am still having a problem. There are random people that are missing out of my timeline on the Facebook app. And its not all the time. Like today there is a person who i cant see any of their posts on the Facebook app today but yesterday i could, and tomorrow i will again probably..... Keep in mind i can see this persons posts on the website, so its just the app. And its not just one of my friends. Its random friends off and on that disappear from my timeline on the app.

Anyone have the same problem?

Kale58

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
It "may" be related to the way you have FB setup on your PC.

Go to FB. Scroll right down to the bottom of your New Feed and select "Edit Options". From the "Show Posts From" drop down list, select "All of your friends and pages". That should do it (but FB being FB, it may not :rolleyes:)

johntkong

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I've never liked any of the official fb apps for android, bb or iphone. Delete it, and download facely hd. There is a free version and the full version is only $.99. You won't regret it.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
It "may" be related to the way you have FB setup on your PC.

Go to FB. Scroll right down to the bottom of your New Feed and select "Edit Options". From the "Show Posts From" drop down list, select "All of your friends and pages". That should do it (but FB being FB, it may not :rolleyes:)

That quote looks familiar :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro