Facebook picture upload fail every time, anyone else?

doxiedad#IM

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Try making sure that Facebook has permission to use your location

settings:general:Location services: make sure facebook it toggled on

Bugeyeblue

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I have to allow Facebook to see where I am to upload a picture? That's strange. But thanks for the reply. I'll give it a shot.

eye4ni

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem and fixing the location services worked for me as well. It seems that some apps need access to location to simply access your camera roll.... doesn't make sense to me.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have heard of this problem. I have had a different issue with the status's not showing up in live feed. Anyone else on facebook seen this? The post show's up on my profile but not the live feed that all my friends see. ????

Last edited:

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Not every time but some times. It's a Facebook problem, the app has a lot of them. You should take it up with them, nothing we can do.

I've also had that happen coltsbr. On top of the app does not properly filter my live feed like on the website, nor does the touch website.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Not every time but some times. It's a Facebook problem, the app has a lot of them. You should take it up with them, nothing we can do.

I've also had that happen coltsbr. On top of the app does not properly filter my live feed like on the website, nor does the touch website.

Yea, I have found the same thing. It all seesm to work fine from the mobile site or just from a computer but the facebook app seems to need some updating.

Thanks

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Yea, I have found the same thing. It all seesm to work fine from the mobile site or just from a computer but the facebook app seems to need some updating.

Thanks

They need to get a new developer because who ever took over after Joe Hewitt doesn't seem to put much effort into it. How do I get to the mobile site? Even the iPhone/Touch website doesn't filter my feed, if I switch to the full site it magically is filtered. I would use the touch site more though but it's icon is not updated for the retina display and it gets my OCD going something fierce.

Last edited:

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
They need to get a new developer because who ever took over after Joe Hewitt doesn't seem to put much effort into it. How do I get to the mobile site? Even the iPhone/Touch website doesn't filter my feed, if I switch to the full site it magically is filtered. I would use the touch site more though but it's icon is not updated for the retina display and it gets my OCD going something fierce.

I get to the mobile site through ( m.facebook.com/ ) Sorry, I'm not sure how to post a link here.

LOL on the OCD, can't stand that! :D

douglaswilson

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
This is probably a dumb question but how do you send a picture from your iphone to facebook or twitter? I can't believe it was easier to do on my blackberry. I'm sure I am over looking something but can someone help me please? Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2