problems with uploading pictures to facebook

bossLadiee

May 6, 2010
Visit site
i just bought the iphone 3gs .. im new so maybe im doing things wrong but my boyfriend jailbroke my phone for some reason i cant upload a pik to my fb and it dosent even give me the option to upload it to fb when im on the picture .. im not sure if im making sense can someone help!!! thanks

- jazmin:confused:

bossLadiee

May 6, 2010
Visit site
No I tried to do it from the facebook app and from the actual pic like when your gonna send it mms but it should say upload to facebook . It worked now but not the screenshots that I tried uploading previously

dawggg63

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
The facebook app is a little limited for uploading pix. I like iLoader (they have a free version as well) for uploading multiple pix and albums. It also is easy to upload video.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Simply put, the facebook app sucks. Jailbroken or not, you haven't been able to upload screenshots since the last update months ago.

Chris71

May 16, 2010
Visit site
being a past blackberry user I would like to see the direct fb integration right into the camera option where you are given a choice to upload when you take the picture.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
being a past blackberry user I would like to see the direct fb integration right into the camera option where you are given a choice to upload when you take the picture.

Maybe with the next OS update. There's been some discussion about Apple integrating the OS with Facebook on some level. Personally, I'm a bit hesitant.

Chris71

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I would just like to see the direct upload option from the camera so you can send pics directly to your mobile upload folder, I feel no need to have a home paged "live" program running,android can keep that lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal