Facebook 3.1 now available WITH PUSH NOTIFICATIONS!!

ricmax

Dec 15, 2009
www.facebook.com
i still want at least a vibrate...i get a lot of fb traffic...its more crucial to me than sms. even if we have decided that its not mandatory i would still very much like the option.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Think about it, if you get a lot of traffic already on Facebook, and you want vibrate, that would kill the battery quicker, no?

If you have you device on your desk or something, you're bound to see the screen light up every so often with a Facebook notification ;)

i still want at least a vibrate...i get a lot of fb traffic...its more crucial to me than sms. even if we have decided that its not mandatory i would still very much like the option.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
when i think about it now, i kind of like it with no sound or else it be going off every 5 mins :D

so with that said...its back at 110% for me :D

soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
The facebook app sucks. The chat feature doesn't work and although when I first downloaded the app, I received notifications I now receive nothing. I truly hope they update it soon.

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Just coming over from Blackberry. There was an option in the Facebook settings to leave email messages (alerts) on the server. So obviously I unchecked that as to not have to clutter up my inbox with facebook alerts I already got on my phone.

But seem to me the iphone version doesn't work this way?

rws381

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Just coming over from Blackberry. There was an option in the Facebook settings to leave email messages (alerts) on the server. So obviously I unchecked that as to not have to clutter up my inbox with facebook alerts I already got on my phone.

But seem to me the iphone version doesn't work this way?

I haven't seen an option for that but I wish there was. I really enjoyed that option on the BlackBerry app, it was nice to have the email routed directly to the trash.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2