Facebook Alerts on 3GS

Ree

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
I am trying to see if my 3GS have facebook alerts like my blackberry I get an email about notifications and request but the actually facebook application dont alert me is this possible with the IPhone

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
The Facebook application does not have push notifications available yet and are slated for a 3.1 release of the application. 3.0 is currently in the App Store approval process and should be released "soon".

rkbrown81

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
I'm not familiar with facebook alerts on BBs but I assume it's basically a push notification. Facebook currently does not have push notifications, where you'll be automatically notified with an alert. Facebook 3.0 is being reviewed for release in the AppStore now, but Facebook 3.1 will have push notifications. So that feature is already in the works.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
that was a sweet option on my BB that i do miss. but then again, i have a lot more free time now since i'm not constantly reading friend comments, wall posts & friend requests! lol

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
um I am not sure if this is push. but I definitely am getting notification badges on my facebook app now that I have downloaded the new update. is no one else getting this?

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Chobbs, the badges show up after you go into the facebook app while there's still an unread notification. New notifications won't show up until you open the facebook app again and then close it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR