Dr. Strange

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm not going to write a review or anything, it's Marvel Studios so of course it's highly entertaining. I am however going on a mini rant. This movie is Dr. Strange's origin story, I'm okay with that since he really hasn't been in the spotlight before. There are some minor changes to the origin story due to it being a film and having time constraints. I'm okay with that, they weren't bad changes, just leaving a few minor things out and slightly altering when events happened. I could have even forgiven all of it, if not for them leaving out one single, crucial, critical plot point in Dr. Strange's origin story. It even had its place in the film, they just simply didn't put it in. It is probably the most significant and major plot point in his origin story, and they left it out. I will wait for the next film Dr. Strange is in before I call it unforgivable, I am wanting to trust they are implementing it in a slightly different fashion. /rant

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, hopefully, they'll insert that "single, crucial, critical plot" in the next Dr. Strange movie......We'll know soon enough.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well, hopefully, they'll insert that "single, crucial, critical plot" in the next Dr. Strange movie......We'll know soon enough.

They can't not put it in. It should have been put in this movie. It's part of his origin story and the complete basis behind his entire comic line.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2