Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I loved tonight's episode! I thought for sure since they were only doing 6 eps it would be a real tight single story arc mini series. I'm sure everything will come together by episode 6 but it was great seeing a sort of one off mystery ep.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I watched the first one but just now seeing there was a second one the next night. Will have to check my DVR to make sure it got it, but HULU had the first one so I'm probably good :)

First episode was great -- can't wait to see where it goes!

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi any link to watch this movie?

It's not a movie. It's a 6 part event on the Fox television network. I think you can get it on Hulu if you don't have On Demand.

I was just reading on Entertainment Weekly that the show has crushed any other show they have for this seasons ratings.

X-Files creator Chris Carter previously expressed confidence that Fox would order more episodes beyond this six-hour revival run if the ratings were strong. Fox likely wants to see how the remaining episodes perform, but this is a terrific start on a network that’s struggled all season to find a breakout fresh title. In fact, the X-Files’ second episode back just performed better than any of Fox’s new series debuts this season (for instance, it’s nearly double the premiere of the heavily buzzed Scream Queens). Meanwhile Lucifer just tied the premiere of Rosewood, which was paired with Empire.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro