Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
As a big fan of the first movie, I was really excited to see this sequel...I've never read the books or anything so every one of these are honest to goodness mysteries to me, and I love that...I love having no idea what is coming!

This movie was FANTASTIC! I'd venture to say that it was BETTER than the first film, but what I can say for sure is that it was WAY more violent, WAY more dark and a lot more gritty. Definitely not for kids at all, we actually had a few people leave with younger children because of how raw it was, and I don't blame them!

The movie takes on a different tone than the first...far less maze running, and far MORE Mad Max (for better or worse). And one thing that really stood out to me is the familiarity the "monsters" had with movies like 28 Days Later and World War Z. This is not a bad thing, and it really made for some intensely scary moments!

If you were a fan of the first movie, you have to see this one...it picks up RIGHT where the last one left off, and leaves you with another cliff hanger to finish off the trilogy with The Death Cure, which will probably come out sometime next year or '17.

Great flick!

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Just saw this today. The infected remind me of the video game "the last of us"

Sent from my Space-G iPhone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member