Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: Mr. Robot on USA Network...

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingKayfabe View Post
    No, because I don't mind seeing heterosexual sex scenes. When it gets overboard with nothing but that, I lose interest. Like that "Narcos" show on Netflix. All it was was people screwing the first couple of episodes and I stopped watching because it's not interesting.

Gay ones I have a problem with even more when when it gets excessive. Don't really care to see men with their tongues down each other's throats every episode. It gets old after a while. If you don't think the gay community in Hollywood (which is nearly as big as the jewish community in Hollywood) doesn't exist and wants to push it more to the norm, then I don't know what more can be proven to prove this.
    Personally I don't care to see it either. But at the same time, our world isn't strictly hetero. There are gay men and women across the world who deserve representation in film and tv just like the rest of us. I don't believe there's an agenda.

I compare it to how few people of color you see in Friends despite how diverse New York is. Tv and movies should provide a realistic picture of life. Not hide it because it makes people uneasy.

Just my opinion though. Sorry to get off topic. It just rubs be wrong with efforts for inclusion are met with people calling it an "agenda".
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12