Terminator Genysis

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
We saw it yesterday...was going to write a review today but we're about to head out for the holiday. Suffice to say it had some great action sequences, and an interesting ending...but the movie was just not very good at all. The acting was atrocious in some parts, old Arnold was almost unwatchable. I wouldn't recommend spending more than like matinee cost on it.

There will be a sequel, but I'm not sure they should.

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I saw it Thursday. I enjoyed it, a lot of great action. It was definitely better than Terminator 3 and Terminator Salvation.

I recommend it for anybody that's a fan of the Terminator movies.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I saw it Thursday. I enjoyed it, a lot of great action. It was definitely better than Terminator 3 and Terminator Salvation.

My son went to see it, too. He said it was pretty good.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I actually really enjoyed Salvation (until the end anyways)...much more than this movie personally.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Saw it yesterday. Better than I thought it was going to be, but not the best movie I've seen either. Still, it was better than the previous two. And I enjoyed the humor with Arnold in the Cops scene when they're singing Bad Boys. That was funny. I'd recommend it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2