Max Max: Fury Road...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Holy sh*t.

That is the only acceptable way I can describe this movie. Mind blowingly incredible action. I don't even know if I really paid attention to the story amongst the visual orgasm that was presented here. It was a spectacle to view, and MUST be seen in a theater with amazing sound and large screen.

MUST SEE!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking forward to seeing this. Hopefully they can redeem themselves from Thunderdome, which really shouldn't have even made it past the script.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I've seen it twice now (brother in law wanted to see it and he paid so why not, lol), and on the second viewing, I did not like it quite as much as I did initially. The second time around I got to pay attention to some details I missed in all the chaotic action the first time through, and some things stood out as kind of annoying actually...

- They used sped up footage A LOT during the movie, which was weird. The first time through, I barely noticed it, but the second time I saw it through the WHOLE movie. It was strange, and I felt unneeded because the action was already insane. It didn't need to be sped up in my opinion.

- Many of the car chases were plainly choreographed. This isn't a bad thing, especially when you first seem them...but after seeing them through a few times, you start to see the same pattern...It's a very small complaint though because they tried to use as little CGI as possible, and I really appreciate that.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
2 hours of my life I won't get back. Major snooze fest.

Is this sarcasm? Because if not, this is the only time I've heard anyone say something along those lines about this movie.

I haven't seen it yet myself, but just going off of reviews and word of mouth.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Saw it this past Saturday night. I thought it was quite good, and more gritty than I expected. Theater was packed.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Is this sarcasm? Because if not, this is the only time I've heard anyone say something along those lines about this movie.

No, no sarcasm. The entire movie, the ENTIRE movie, was a long overly done chase scene. It was lame.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Consider the source. This guy complains about everything....

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
2 hours of my life I won't get back. Major snooze fest.

Unfortunately, I've seen too many movies where I felt the same way. . . . That is why I don't go to the movie theater unless I think it's something I just can't wait to see. Right now I'm waiting to see Stephen King's Cell.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
In what reality did this movie qualify as a "snooze fest" to any person watching it? I understand the idea of not liking it, and even feeling that it was redundant (I actually said something similar myself above)...but "snooze fest"? I think the rest of the planet has a different understanding of what that phrase means...

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You all want non-stop action? Check out this free movie on youtube!!! Oh, David Hasselhoff sings the closing credits... so you know it has to be good.

80's Action at its best.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
In what reality did this movie qualify as a "snooze fest" to any person watching it? I understand the idea of not liking it, and even feeling that it was redundant (I actually said something similar myself above)...but "snooze fest"? I think the rest of the planet has a different understanding of what that phrase means...

Dude behind me at the theater fell asleep and was literally "snoozing". Idk how the movie was great and action packed. As for the sped up footage that was a common theme in the original 3. Cant say I am a huge fan, but it was far less noticeable in fury road.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox