True Detective Season 2

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I thought season one was interesting, at best. A little too cryptic for me but I followed the story line and "got it". Season two? I tried. I tried for what seems like too many weeks but this season is just horrible. I am not an ***** (who knows, maybe I am when it comes to T.V. shows) and I can't figure out what in the world is going on. Everyone seems to whisper and speak in a low voice. Things happen for what seems no reason whatsoever. It's always dark no matter where they are and it's totally miscast. Not one of the actors should be in the roles they were given. I feel for them.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I watched the first episode that was it. Not interested in the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Season 2 seemed erratic and all over the place, but the finale really put it all together. I wasn't really upset with the acting or story writing, probably because I've seen much worse on all accounts. I think binge watching it would really help with it.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Season 2 seemed erratic and all over the place, but the finale really put it all together. I wasn't really upset with the acting or story writing, probably because I've seen much worse on all accounts. I think binge watching it would really help with it.

...'True' Dat!!...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro